DIARY DATA ENTRY 25

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 25 OF 145

Whilst I was walking through the dark, tranquil grounds here at Melbourne Cemetery last night - I think that I have found a way to start dealing with these issues of abuse, hurt and anger that are still burning inside me. For when I was wandering around here last night in the cold and the fog, I was becoming increasingly frustrated because I could find no solution to the dilemma that I have outlined in my previous diary data entries - Because obviously, unlike in my nightmares, I practically cannot kidnap the people that I want to, and then bring them back here to catacombs that may be hidden underground here at the cemetery so that I can then interrogate or confess to them. So alone here in the fog and the cold last night - I started to complain about my dilemma to all the stone statues of the angels that surround me and look down on me here at Melbourne Cemetery. And then as I was complaining to the stone statues alone in the dark, I could see some of the features of the people that I have abused and wanted to hurt in my life - And then I also stopped at a life-size statue of Jesus Christ being crucified, and I began to image that stone statue of Jesus Christ as personifying the people who have abused and hurt me and made me angry in my life. And then the idea of performing my stone statue rituals here at the cemetery dawned upon me - For I can use the life-size stone statue of Jesus Christ being crucified to vent out all my hurt and anger on from all the abuse that has been done to me in my life - and then after I have done that and hopefully resolved and stopped, or at least lessened all my pent up hurt and anger from the abuse that has been done to me in my life - Then I am going to deal with the second issue of my dilemma - which is to try and resolve and stop, or at least lessen the guilt from the abuse that I have done or wanted to do in my life and which I still feel guilty about. So now I have a plan - which is to deal with my issues of hurt and abuse and anger and guilt using the stone statues here at Melbourne Cemetery in my stone statue rituals - So tomorrow night at midnight, I am going to perform my first stone statue ritual - and then I will write about it here in my next diary data entry after I have finished that first stone statue ritual tomorrow night.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes