DIARY DATA ENTRY 10

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 10 OF 145

This diary data entry is specifically about alcohol - because alcohol is the drug that I fear the most because in my diary data entry 8 I specifically explain in detail how I sculled from a bottle of rum when I was age sixteen years old at a family New Years Eve party and then I staggered over to the New Years Eve party bonfire and I publicly and violently and forcefully and very lustfully tried to sexually rape my younger, beautiful, pubescent, pretty, teenage, thirteen year old stepsister in front of my blood-father, my blood-sister, my stepfamily and their friends at that New Years Eve party – And as I previously stated in my diary data entry 9 I could easily blame alcohol but those lustful bad desires were already in me to sexually rape my stepsister – however that has scared me from drinking alcohol ever since – and for some reason this has attracted a lot of abuse from people who are under the influence of alcohol in my life including from a very young age before I even drank alcohol – as one of the earliest memories I have of growing up in the drunken environment of the caravan trailer park before my parents divorced was as a young child and being with my father who was drunk and I was sitting opposite him and on the lap of a male pedophile who I did not know and who got me drunk and fed me chocolate and wrongfully fondled me until I vomited – and then in the drunken parties above the takeaway food shop after my parents divorced I remember adult couples sneaking into my bedroom when I was asleep and waking me and with a funny tingling feeling in my stomach as they has sex next to me – and after my blood-parents divorced, between the ages that I was an 8 year old to 11 year old boy, one of my blood-father’s girlfriend’s when she was drunk got me to suck on her breasts whilst also my father used to spread her legs open so she was nakedly exposing herself and she was sexually aroused and turned on when this happened – and then when my father married my malicious abusive stepmother when I was 11 years old - my malicious, abusive stepmother would become even more abusive under the influence of alcohol including also her bad-mood alcohol hangovers – and then also doing horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour for so many years I had to put up with some co-workers making it harder and even worse by being either illegally drunk and abusive at work and/or having a bad mood alcohol hangover and taking it out on me at work by being abusive including drunken cruel ridicule and even having a box of tinned tuna painfully thrown at my head by a ridiculing male I was ignoring and who was illegally under the influence of alcohol at work – and also I was screamed at frighteningly from behind in a public phone box by a drunk male who then bashed and repeatedly kicked me in the head when I was on the ground and slammed my head into a brick wall - which resulted in me having dangerous internal bleeding on the brain, a broken nose, temporary loss of hearing, sharp stabbing painful piercing headaches, and a permanently fractured skull which neurosurgeons later told me I was lucky to be alive as that fracture in my skull had just missed a major artery in my head which if it had of hit that major artery in my head I would have died immediately there on the ground from massive blood loss, and I was also unconscious and then in hospital - and in hospital whilst I was unconscious - I had a horrible nightmare-like experience where I was falling slowly down into a massive quarry like hole in the ground that was made of shiny dark bitumen like rock - and my whole head was pounding and I could taste and smell the bitumen - and it felt like the massive migraine headache that I had was pounding and ingrained with particles of the bitumen - and as I descended down into this rock quarry-like pit - All down the sides of the pit there were hollow alcoves dug out that were filled with dead bodies that were not decaying dead bodies - but instead somehow I knew without a doubt that all those bodies were of dead people who were in some kind of coma-like sleep. And then as I fell deeper and deeper into the rock quarry-like pit of shiny black rock - I suddenly saw the frightening figure of a person who looked exactly like the classic hangman executioner from history - and he had a sack over his head with only holes in it for his eyes - and he was rapidly working and straining to carve out another hollowed alcove down in the rock quarry pit were I was now suspended and staring in fear next to him - And then as he turned and looked at me - I felt a massive jolt of fear go through me from his stare back at me and his fearful presence - And suddenly I was laying in my hospital bed in some kind of half asleep and half awake nightmare-like state that I was trying to shake myself out of from fear and back into being properly awake and then alive again - because around me in my hospital bed, even though I was still asleep/unconscious - there were all these people with bandages and wounds looming over me - and I somehow instinctively knew that they were all dead and had died in the hospital - and it was then that their eerie frightening presence caused another massive jolt of fear to go through me and which woke me up into being awake and fully conscious and alive again in the hospital suffering those abovementioned severe head injuries. So as you can see alcohol has caused me many problems in my life – and although it is legal it is important for people who drink alcohol and judge people like me for being an illegal drug user and a former illegal drug addict to remember that alcohol is still a drug and although alcohol is a legal drug, in my country Australia, alcohol kills more people each year here than all illegal drug deaths here all combined together.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes