DIARY DATA ENTRY 11

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 11 OF 145

So based on previous digital diary data entries, especially diary data entries 8 and 10, you can see why I fear alcohol - because I have experienced so much abuse in my life because of alcohol. And for the record, the fact that alcohol is legal is complete hypocrisy, as alcohol kills more people in this country each year than the deaths of all illegal drugs in this country combined together. So I do not care if alcohol is legal as I refuse to be a victim ever again to people who are abusive on alcohol. In addition to this I am glad that I no longer work for and enslaved by that horrible supermarket corporation which is also one of the largest corporations and private employers in Australia and in addition to this it is also the largest retailer of alcohol and owns the most hotels in Australia – So in terms of cruel, capitalist corporations that above-mentioned one that I worked for too many years since a teen is one of the worst as I was used, abused and exploited for far too long doing horrible physically heavy and hard mentally mundane manual labour – and where I was subject to illegal behavior which included cruel ridiculing abuse by co-workers including those illegally under he influence of alcohol and/or in a bad-mood alcohol hangover at work, and having a box of tinned tuna painfully thrown at my head by a co-worker who was illegally under the influence of alcohol at work, and also fraud by a manager there who made me work so many unpaid hours for his own financial gain, and also because I am openly against the cruel sport of horse racing one of the managers there who is also a horse race trainer tried to illegally frame me by asking me to help her stack a wooden pallet on top of another one and then when I politely helped her she immediately lied and tried to get me in trouble including with a criminal record by lying and saying that I threw the pallet at her however thankfully I was saved by a surveillance camera which recorded me gently and politely helping her stack that wooden pallet onto another one and when she found out about the recorded surveillance camera footage saving me she nearly fainted and had to go sit down – however I was stupid and left it to that corrupt corporation to handle it as all they did was let her get away with it and then she transferred to another supermarket store but not before she lied to try set up another male co-worker also – something needs to be done about that cruel, corrupt, capitalist corporation as just thinking about it makes me think like a terrorist towards it – not that I would ever want to hurt anyone there – however I have a lot of hate towards that cruel, corrupt, capitalist corporation for the way that I was so wrongfully mistreated including especially exploited by them.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes