DIARY DATA ENTRY 13


Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 13 OF 145

In terms of attempting to make it as an artist in life - It is in many ways a massive risk that you have to take - especially in terms of financial security - because as an aspiring ambitious artist - you will always have to consider that you will never make it as an artist and you may have to spend your life living in poverty and most likely either working horrible, mundane, passionless jobs to pay the bills - or even being homeless like I am now, so that you can have as much time as possible to do your artwork. However the goal of any ambitious artist is to be successful with their artwork - but even if you never make it with your artwork, at least you spent your life creating your artwork that you are passionate about. And in terms of art and creativity - the most important aspect is having as much productive time as possible to be creative and do your artwork. This means that you have to make sacrifices in order to have as much creative time as possible to do your artwork - And from personal experience, the aspects of my life that have interfered with me having as much time as possible to do my artwork have been people like - i) my art hating, alcoholic stepmother - ii) people who don't understand the time I need to be alone to do my artwork and who then waste my time and annoy me by harassing and nagging me about spending the necessary time that I need to be alone to do my artwork - and iii) jobs, like the horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour job that I worked for too many years, and which for that last year especially, I was enslaved by that corporation and that corrupt, corporate manager, and I had hardly any time at all to do my artwork because I had to work so many hours to keep my job. But now that I have lost my job and I am now homeless - which has obviously been a very frightening experience over the last 3 weeks - even though I am homeless, I now finally have the time to think, focus and do my artwork - And thanks to the Apple iPhone that I thankfully bought before I lost my job - And also thanks to the internet world-wide-web - because even though I am not unfortunately financially supporting myself here yet with my artwork, at least after so many years of working on my art-work, especially my writing, now in this important information internet new age I can finally put my artwork onto the global internet world-wide-web where it can be seen.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes