DIARY DATA ENTRY 19

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 19 OF 145

Tonight I have been thinking about my life now that I am homeless and hiding out here at Melbourne Cemetery, and the way that I am surviving through my one meal a day from the church charity food van each night. And although I am only eating one meal a day from the church charity food van, the food that I am given is definitely enough to keep me alive and I do not feel hunger until the following evening as my body has aligned itself with eating that one substantial meal a day each night now. And also even though I have lost all my personal possessions except for my Apple iPhone - writing on my Apple iPhone each night here in my digital data diary onto the world-wide-web internet has finally actually allowed me to be an artist. And even though I am now homeless and sleeping inside a stone grave here at the cemetery - at least, in what could otherwise could be very dangerous and harmful circumstances - I do have somewhere warm and protected to live here now at Melbourne Cemetery.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes