DIARY DATA ENTRY 20

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 20 OF 145

Tonight I nearly got caught by the security patrol that goes through the cemetery each night. The security patrol, since I have been hiding out here and living at Melbourne Cemetery, has so far always gone through the cemetery on their security patrol once a night between the time period of 1am and 2am. And thus I have made sure that I am always hidden now in my grave gap 'room' during that time period. However tonight when I was arriving back from getting my food from the church charity meal van, and had gotten back to the cemetery at my usual time and was walking to my grave, suddenly on the winding road in the middle of the cemetery I saw 2 security guards on foot patrol with flashlights and 2 guard dogs with them. I was walking quietly and heard their voices as they were talking as I was walking to my grave, so I immediately dropped to the ground and waited in silence for an hour. After that, I got up and looked around as much as I could, but I could not seem them in the vast expanse that is Melbourne Cemetery, so I quickly and quietly made my way back to my grave gap 'room' and slid the stone lid of the tomb open and climbed inside and laid there in silence and in the dark until now when I wrote this diary entry on my Apple iPhone.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes