DIARY DATA ENTRY 21

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 21 OF 145

At the start of this evening I woke up with a bad headache in anger from a dream where I was angrily bombing the corporation that I used to be exploited and enslaved by along with all of its alcohol bottle shops with Molotov cocktails that I had made out of flammable alcohol bottles. I first starting getting bad headaches and violent dreams when I was bashed by that drunken male and had to go to hospital with severe head injuries – however my headaches have been getting worse since I was hit hard in the head by a box of tinned tuna at my last job by that co-worker who was illegally drunk and abusive at work. And throughout my life I have been driven to violent rage and had violent desires for revenge when I have been pushed too far and my anxiety seemingly ultimately alternates and turns instead into anger. But now that I am homeless I have obviously been constantly preoccupied with my survival situation now – and instead of desiring physically violent revenge on the people who have hurt me - I have instead chosen to express and vent my anger and other emotions and thoughts when I am experiencing them here each night in my digital diary data entries on the internet world-wide-web using my Apple iPhone. And since I have been doing that I have had no desire for actual conscious physical revenge on the people who have hurt me - Because I now write and use my Apple iPhone and Art As A Weapon.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes