DIARY DATA ENTRY 22

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 22 OF 145

I still have a bad headache tonight, and I woke up from another dream where this time I climbed over the cemetery walls in the early, dark hours of the morning before dawn on Melbourne Cup Day where this state of Victoria holds a goddamn holiday for a cruel horse race where the horses are cruelly whipped often to death whilst masses of people stand by all dressed up with the women wearing crazy flamboyant hats and the crowd watches the horses get beaten as they bet and get drunk and cheer as those horrible little jockey men cruelly whip the horses to run faster than they should and often to their death – and in the dream in an act of animal activism I shut down the Melbourne Cup with a terrorist threat preventing the horses from being whipped anymore including to death – but obviously this is just a dream where all my anger and desires and experiences that exist suppressed in my subconscious are now manifesting themselves in my dreams sleeping here at the cemetery. However, the only thing I can do in terms of these very vivid, violent and graphic dreams is to analyse and write about them here in order to try and understand them. However despite my desires for revenge against the people that have hurt me in my life and to change the things that I do not like about this world, as I stated in my previous diary data entry 21 - Now that I am writing down and expressing my thoughts, feelings and emotions here in my diary data entries on the internet world-wide-web I am using my Apple iPhone and Art As A Weapon.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes