DIARY DATA ENTRY 23

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 23 OF 145

I still have a bad headache again tonight, and I woke up again for the third night in a row from another violent dream where this time I was planning and scheming revenge and the end of every cruel, corrupt, capitalist corporation. However as I stated in my previous diary data entries 21 and 22 - Now that I am writing down and expressing my thoughts, feelings and emotions here using my Apple iPhone and Art As A Weapon - I do not have conscious desires for physical revenge against the people who have hurt me in my life or society like I use to whilst being enslaved and exploited doing that horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour job where I was exploited and enslaved by that cruel, corrupt corporation.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes