DIARY DATA ENTRY 7

Romance Is Rape By Seduction
 By Adam Shane Lawes

MY DIARY DIGITAL DATA ENTRY 7 OF 145

The following diary data entry seven is my personal statement about the cruel corruption that I suffered trying to survive working too many years of horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour for what is one of this country's largest and most corrupt corporations. So firstly I just want to state that my many years doing supermarket nightfill work for that corporation which is one of the largest corporations and private employers in Australia was a very horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour job that involved the repetitious lifting of heavy boxes at night in a supermarket. However I always worked hard for many years doing horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour for that corporation, where I was also employee of the month three times, as that job despite being extremely horrible paid my bills by giving me an income for food and a home for shelter whilst I worked on my art-work, especially my writing, as I continually try and want to survive and succeed in this world as an artist. And whilst working for that cruel, corrupt corporation doing horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour for too many years I was eventually continually and very unfairly and cruelly mistreated, used, abused, enslaved and hurt in every way that they could until I was eventually unfairly terminated by my former supermarket store male manager who is an Australian originally from India and also the corporation's mostly matriarchal, malicious and Anglo-Saxon-Australian females in its human resources head office hierarchy who made me homeless. And that last supermarket store manager that I had, who is an Australian-Indian supermarket store male manager, is one of the most cruel, corrupt, corporate people that I have ever seen and met, including where there is so much very wrong, cruel and corrupt corporate behaviour that should not exist at all ever again. For you see, every pallet, box and carton of products that we unload from the trucks, and then onto the shelves each night, is worked out to a specific carton rate - Which means that you have to unload those boxes and use your nightfill carton cutter knife very fast to cut and pack those boxes and get the products onto the shelves very quickly, in order to keep your nightfill job. Also at work at night, I had to take all the deliveries such as the milk, meat and bread trucks that continually came throughout my nightshift - And the corrupt, corporate store manager from India took away all the extra allocated hours that I was supposed to be given each night to account for the time it took to take all those truck deliveries. Then at the end of the night, after the store has to be double faced with all the product labels facing the front - All the cardboard rubbish from the average of 25 pallets containing approximately 100 boxes per pallet each night, has to be crushed into a machine and then tied up into large wired bails of cardboard for removal. And once again, this corrupt, corporate Australian-Indian supermarket store manager, besides taking away my allocated time to take truck deliveries throughout the night, also took away all the necessary allocated time it took to crush and bail up in the cardboard crushing machine, the average of 2500 empty cardboard boxes that are left at the end of each night after unloading the pallets, boxes and then stacking the supermarket shelves. And then out of his scale symbol star sign's sometime seemingly too often greed and insecure need for status due to insecurity, my Australian-Indian store manager, when calculating each night's required nighfill and nightcrew hours, would illegally minus between 300 to 400 cartons off the actual real load size each night so that he could cut costs by saving wages and having less staff to do the job. And my former Australian-Indian store manager did this so that he could make himself look good and keep getting promoted within the corporation, and to also ensure his company bonuses - and this also meant that we were always nightcrew staff short each night  - And I was threatened by my class driven former Australian-Indian store manager that if the nightfill job didn't get done by the whole nightcrew in each nighshift, then it was my fault and that I would lose my job as a result - so consequently out of fear of losing my job - I use to do masses of unpaid hours each night and week to get all of the night's work done, which involved going to work 2 hours early each night, working through my 1 hour meal break and staying back an hour at the end of my shift to ensure the night work got completed. And all this corporate corruption by my former Australian-Indian store manager is against the law, as it is a violation of health and safety policy and it is also major fraud because my former Australian-Indian store manager is illegally cost cutting for his own self-gain, both in terms of promotion, and also financial gain for his bonuses within the company. So for the last year, as I have stated, I was doing masses and masses of unpaid hours and being worked into the ground because of the cruel corporate corruption by my former Australian-Indian store manager, until I increasingly became rundown and finally got very sick with this bad case of the flu that I still have, and which my former Australian-Indian store manager then used my first 3 days off work sick with the flu, to wrongfully and illegally terminate me from my job. And there was obviously no point in going to the corporation's head office including its human resources department, because that cruel, corrupt corporation's human resources head office hierarchy is constituted of mostly malicious, matriarchal females who wrongfully and in a very cruel, conniving way spend their working time wrongfully covering up that corporation's cruel corruption, as they are just as cruel and corrupt in their own and often very similar cruel, malicious ways as my former store male manager. And there was also no point in in going to the unions, because the unions are just as corrupt in their own ways, especially because they make back-alley deals with the corporation to exploit the staff, whilst they then wrongfully take union staff members money and do nothing substantial to help staff members when they are being exploited and suffering sometimes from severe corporate corruption - and it is in that specific way that unions are just another corporation as well, and the unions are just as corrupt as the corporations that the union staff members pay their union to supposedly help and protect them - which the unions obviously do not do. Because the supermarket cruel, corrupt corporation - even though it is just a supermarket - is one of the most powerful, influential and largest corporations in this country, as it is very near to the top of being one of the largest private employers in this country - (people have to eat obviously - and food is the one thing that supposedly 'normal' participating people in society will always buy so that they can survive - so supermarkets are obviously very big business - which makes them, especially the supermarket corporation that I worked for - which also has the largest amount of alcohol sales in this country (and alcohol kills more people each year here in this country than all illegal recreational drug deaths each year all combined together - and the corporation also owns and operates the largest number of gambling poker machines in this country and I hate gambling as it ruins people's lives - for example my cousin committed suicide because of a gambling addiction - and that cruel, corrupt corporation is one of the largest corporations and private employers in this country with a lot of profit, power and influence - And also that supermarket corporation is also very corrupt and has the corrupt control of the union for the workers (and where for example one of the deals the union made with that cruel, corrupt corporation was so cruel for the workers that the government had to step in to stop it from happening) and also that cruel, corrupt corporation's management at a higher level at their head office, especially in their human resources department, is largely and mostly constituted of females, who many started out for that cruel, corrupt corporation as supermarket checkout operators, and/or academically educated at a university institution, and then they go to work in that cruel, corrupt, corporation's head office and spend their time sitting down comfortably covering up that corporation's cruel corruption and enslaving males to do the very horrible physically heavy and hard and mentally mundane manual labour for that cruel, corrupt corporation that they have never had to do so they do not know how horrible it is and they are very cruel, conniving, corrupt and malicious in their occupation for that cruel, corrupt corporation. And that massively, extensive corrupt, corporate supermarket corporation that I worked for even allegedly has the Melbourne mafia in their payoffs through their massive and profitable fruit and vegetable purchases and sales. So trying to deal with the cruel corporate corruption that I was experiencing at the supermarket that I worked for legally in the form of the human resources department, or the unions was all obviously out of the question, and even trying to deal with the corporation's corruption illegally, by approaching members of the established and current Melbourne mafia to help me, was also out of the question as that supermarket corporation is a very big, profitable business for them - So I was all on my own and I am still on my own right now - Because after a year of cruel, corporate corruption from my former Australian-Indian store manager, who constantly threatened me with my job if I did not do the masses of unpaid overtime each week - which amounted to approximately 20 hours of unpaid overtime each week for the last year, because I was working 10 hour shifts without a break because of the cruel, corporate corruption of my former Australian-Indian store manager - and which resulted in me becoming increasingly rundown, angry, and also eventually very sick with a bad flu that my corrupt, corporate former Australian-Indian store manager then used to unfairly and illegally terminate me from my job both because I had started to use my words to write down in the supermarket nightfill log book about his fraudulent capitalist corporate behavior and his exploitation of me, and because I was then off work sick for 3 days with this bad case of the flu - (my former Australian-Indian store manager terminated me on the 3rd day that I was sick with this flu). And now I am homeless, and I am very angry, and I am hiding out here at Melbourne Cemetery because of the cruel, corporate corruption of my former supermarket store male manager and also that cruel, conniving, corrupt corporation's human resources head office's many malicious, matriarchal females who are all the exact opposite to our world's very necessary benevolent good corporations. And so now in this digital data diary of mine here on the global internet world-wide-web I am using my Apple iPhone and my art as a weapon to expose that wrongful, horrible, supermarket, cruel, corrupt corporation that so cruelly and wrongfully mistreated, used, abused, enslaved and hurt me and tried so hard to destroy me so cruelly and wrongfully in every type of way that they could - and I will not tolerate that type of behaviour being done to me anymore ever again.

© Copyright Adam Shane Lawes